Download and installing ProAlbum-Designer
- Click here to download the latest version.
- Make sure you unpack the zipfile! (Windows may not do this automatically.)
Please follow the installation instructions in the
There is a video there which explains the installation procedure.
- To activate ProAlbum-Designer, please see Buying ProAlbum-Designer.
- Note: your activation code is unique for your Photoshop installation. Contact me if you need another activation code, e.g., if you re-install or update Photoshop, or if you also want a copy for your laptop.
For help and support
- Please "like" our ProAlbum-Designer Facebook Page to learn about new releases and ask questions.
- Clicking on the "About ProAlbum-Designer" button will tell you if there is a new release.
- If you have a problem that can't be resolved via email, you can add kjell_post on Skype and schedule a meeting with me. Skype is free and can be downloaded from www.skype.com. Please see instructions below how you can share your screen with me.
- Also check our FAQ.
- Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems or questions.
Before you call me on Skype
- Download Skype from www.skype.com.
- Add me as a contact: kjell_post
- Call the Skype test number to make sure your microphone and audio is working.
- If I'm online, see if I have time for a call. Otherwise, schedule a meeting.
- When I ask you to share your screen, do this:
Note: If you are a Windows 8 user, don't download the Metro version of Skype as it doesn't allow you to share your screen.
The shortlink for this page is http://is.gd/pad_download